|This article is a stub. You can help the Zombie Hive Wiki by editing it.|
This article is in need of cleanup, and may not live up to the quality standards of the Zombie Hive Wiki. You can help by editing it, or by bringing concerns of an immediate nature to the Administrator's Noticeboard.
The user who added this template to this page left the following explanation:
Each Booster increases a certain aspect of the game. For first time players, there is a starter package available for purchase which consists of the Cube Detector, the Zombie Detector, and ten million Money.
- Improves carrying sample efficiency by 60. At the start of the game, the carrier has a Carrying Skill value of 60. The current maximum for Carrying Skill without Specialist boost is 360.
- Destroys firewall with great energy. Each upgrade adds 100 and first upgrade unlocks Laser Master specialist. The current maximum for Laser Cannon power without Specialist boost is 1,000.
- Can sell samples at higher prices. Upgrades increase sample value by 20%, current maximum is 200%.
- Detects the location of doors that Quantum Cubes are behind and takes you to them. There is only one upgrade to this booster which costs 3,800 Quantum Cubes and purchasing this booster unlocks the Cube Finder Specialist.
- Detects the locations of Super Zombies and takes you to the floor they are located.
- Increases Combat Squad AP during the engagement of a Super Zombies. Each upgrade adds 1,000 to total AP during Super Zombie Fights, including PVP and the first upgrade unlocks the Doctor Super ARMS Specialist. The current maximum for Super ARMS AP without Specialist boost is 10,000.
- Increases the power of Firewall Bombs by 100% per upgrade.
- Shortens search times for Area Scout Specialists. Each upgrade takes takes away 5% of total search time for each Area Scout; confirmed maximum is 50%, making the Area 1 Scout take only 15 minutes, Area 2 Scout taking 1.5 hours, Area 3 Scout taking 3 hours, Area 4 Scout taking 6 hours, and finally Area 5 Scout taking 12 hours to finish.
- Produces Firewall Bombs at a regular interval. Each upgrade increases Firewall Bombs created by 1; current maximum of Firewall Bombs made is unknown.